Victoria Park is without a doubt the best Park in Dubbo. It’s right in the centre of Dubbo, opposite the railway station, on the corner of Darling and Talbragar Streets.
A great place for a walk, a game of cricket, or just to sit down and read a book, have a birthday party, whatever. Lot’s of shade.
- The best shade park in Dubbo.
- Heaps of space.
- Great place for a picnic
- Children’s swings and climbing frame.
- Good BBQ’s that are free and always clean.
- Lots of Orchids in a greenhouse. A big rose garden too.
- The Dubbo Olympic Pool is in the middle of Victoria Park.
It’s often hard to find good public BBQs on holidays, but the council have just installed new free electric BBQs in Victoria Park which are very good, and plenty hot enough to cook a steak on.
There’s a great fenced young kids playground on the East of Victoria Park, you can enter via the small road between the Skate Park and Swimming Pool.